STEEL FABRICATORS AND ERECTORS
Due to the success and growing demand for the Ascot Orangery, we require skilled steel fabricators and steel erectors.
Suitable candidates will need to:
- Follow technical drawings of how to fabricate and erect our steel Orangery structures
- Have experience in steel fabrication and mig welding
- Cut, bend and shape steel components
- Be physically fit
- Have experience in the use of on-site plant and machinery (i.e.: scissor lifts, cherry pickers, ladders, scaffolding and 360 rotors)
- Be able to follow a detailed method statement of how to build each Orangery structure safely
- Have experience with laser leveling equipment
- Working at height whilst manipulating large steel sections
- Bolting together of steel sections
£29,900 per year (approx £2,000 per month after tax)
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to join our fantastic team then please send us a message with your CV through this form.